Friday, October 29, 2010

Silly Glow Stick Faces and a renewed Viola

Mr. Freeman as been very busy catching up with school work so I have been enjoying extra time with my little ones. A couple nights ago I found these glow sticks and we had the funnest time with them. Is funnest a word? Well, you get the idea. Master Elliot especially liked making frowny faces and smiley faces. He kept singing the "Frowny Face Song", as he calls it, from church.

Did I mention I got new viola strings?! Well, it's kind of a big deal because they cost a lot. Even more so because I'm supposed to get new ones every 6 months and it had been almost 5 years since the last time I replaced my strings. Needless to say, my viola sounds fabulous all over again. During orchestra rehearsal earlier this week my viola seemed to say "It's about time!". I mean, when the viola itself is worth several thousand dollars it's used to pampering, which I have not been providing recently. That is, until this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment