Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween disapointments

I'm a little disappointed in myself about Halloween this year.
I was late to the church party because my camera memory card was full so I had to transfer all my pictures to the computer before leaving the house. Once that was done I realized my camera batteries were dead. Not to worry - I had an extra set in my camera case. Well darn, I forgot to charge those so they were also dead.
Fine!
No camera.
Not only no camera, no costume!
Mr. Freeman ended up being what he was last year - Clark Kent, Elliot was Woody but refused to wear his hat by the time my batteries were charged, Avery was a lady bug, and I was my usual self - a busy mom.
I was planning on sewing her a Pebbles Flinstone costume until last minute I ran out of time so I ended up buying hers which ended up being perfect since, after all, she is my little Avery Bug.
Oh well. Next year will be better planned out.
I hope.


That all said and done, do you want to win this cool unicorn necklace? Enter the giveaway here.
You have to check out the etsy shop doing the giveaway. It has such cute things like this, this, and my favorite one.

Good luck entering!

No comments:

Post a Comment