Friday, June 10, 2016

treats

Today during Elliot's band practice we went to Liberty Market. They have a wonderful selection of delicious baked goods they make in house. By far the salt river bar is mine and Avery's fave. It's made out of club crackers, butter, sugar, chocolate, peanut butter, salt flakes - just that perfect balance of sweet and salty! We tried the blueberry scone with homemade whipped cream for the first time and I was impressed! Not bad for a second breakfast. :)
The Gilbert Water Tower splash pad has long been my favorite splash pad. I always meet cool people there and the kids make new friends, plus I find it's good for all my kid's ages. We didn't spend a lot of time in Glibert today because we needed to pick Elliot up from band, but the girls were sad to leave so we need to go again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment