Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there! We celebrated by making Andrew breakfast. I sleep in so it wasn't breakfast in bed....but it was still breakfast! Above is a picture of Andrew sharing is photo book with Zara. It was from Pinhole Press and I'm really happy with how it turned out. It was a Father's Day gift using pixies from our recent family photo shoot. I usually talk about making photo books but never get around to it so this was a good motivator.

We also gifted Andrew some framed pictures to put in his office since we never updated the ones from a few years ago. Tonight we got to see my sister Ruth, and her family who just flew in from Iowa last night!  It was our first time seeing baby Allen. We will be spending a lot of time with family while they're around the next couple weeks, especially with Chris and Kristy coming this weekend!

I am so grateful for Andrew in my life. He really is a good father to our four children. He's the fun one. :) I hope he had a good Father's Day. I also made his dinner request which was mashed potatoes, roasted broccoli, carrots, baked homemade chicken fingers, and homemade honey wheat rolls. A great Sunday dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment