Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Summer begins!

My word of the year is "record". Part of that was blogging more often, and so far I have failed. To jump start me back into blogging I'm going to post every day for the months of June and July. Each day will probably be much of the same thing but I don't want to forget my kids at this age and the fun we're having!
We're going to miss Mrs. Halsted, Elliot's 3rd grade teacher!
Avery had Mrs. Bigelow for 1st grade and she was great! I helped with Avery's end of the year party and those kids were wild! Everyone seemed ready for a break! :)
On Saturday we rented a clarinet for Elliot! Picking an instrument is a big deal for our family because we stick with it all through elementary, junior high, and high school. Elliot said he likes the look of the clarinet. Grandpa already taught him how to play Hot Cross Buns!
He said he's special because out of the five beginning clarinet players he's the only boy. :)
We have to entertain ourselves while waiting for Elliot to finish band so we can swim! Today we swam at my sister Nora's pool and Fremont pool.
I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment