Tuesday, May 22, 2012

family BBQ

This is a busy time of the year as we near the end of another school year.  This semester there are no fewer than 4 graduates in my family.  Ruth is graduating from high school (tear em up Westwood!!!), James got an associates, Kristy a bachelor's, and of course Andrew a masters degree.  Much congratulations!
With so much to celebrate it was only natural to have a family potluck in celebration, which Chris and Kristy hosted last night.  The high light of the night by far was the water slide.
Everyone who went down had a blast and those who didn't regretted it.  I didn't even dress up for the occasion but still went down a few times.  Some people went down so many times they got bruises and burns but there weren't many complaints.  It was that fun!  I only wish I had remembered to take my phone out of my pocket because now it's out of commission.  Oops!  I can't wait to do this again!

3 comments:

  1. I may need to borrow that slide. It looks awesome! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristy borrowed them from someone in her neighborhood. They are four plastic advertising signs face down. They were perfect for this!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, that water slide looks amazing!!! I am so glad I stumbled upon your cute blog :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete