1. Read Hypno Birthing and have a natural delivery.
3. Send photos to in-laws each month.
4. Have one sewing project each month.
5. Declutter/paint/decorate master bedroom.
6. Desert Grande triathlon with Andrew.
7. Do a race I've never done before.
8. Loose baby weight.
9. Talk less/listen more.
10. Do some back yard and front yard gardening.
11. Read/study scriptures at least 15 minutes every day.
12. Find 5 new good reads.
13. Eat 5 fruits/veggies a day.
I feel really good about my goals this year. They are all attainable but still just enough of a challenge to keep me busy and motivated. I think I'm going to print my goals out and put them on my bedside cabinet to read often. What are your 2012 goals?