Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve with the Webers'

Every year some time before Christmas it's been a tradition to exchange gifts with our good friends, Riley and Michelle Weber, and their kids.  The Webers' and us go way back!  Back when I was pregnant with Elliot living in England they were in my parents ward and went on exchange to Hull University, where we lived in England.  My parents gave them our contact info and as soon as they moved out there we started hanging out a lot.  They came at a time when I was really missing my home and my country and filled a void.  During those few months we went on a bunch of day trips all over Yorkshire and really made a lot of good memories.  We were also able to help them by driving them to church every week. Since then, we have established our families here in Mesa and enjoy watching our families grow. Michelle is pregnant with her first girl and I am so excited for her!
We love the Weber family and hope they will also live close to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment