Saturday, June 4, 2011

My champion

I am so proud of Elliot.
He's been doing flag football with his cousin, Dean,
the past couple months and their team were champions of the season.
They all did so well for a bunch of 3-6 year olds.
Dean and Elliot were the youngest and the shortest on their team.
They also had the shortest attention span so it was hilarious watching them.
Dean wasn't there the day I took these pictures.
My brother, Peter, was the head coach and Andrew was the assistant coach.
Even Elliot and Dean called Andrew and Pete "coach".
They took the game as serious as a 3 and 4 year old could.
Avery was a cute cheerleader.
Mostly she stood next her daddy.
It made her feel important like she was a part of the team.
Those mouth guards were huge on Elliot
but he was such a good sport about it.
As you can see I was an active cheerleader too. (He he)
I only took up my book when they were on the opposite end of the field
but when I watched them I assure you
I was laughing and cheering the whole time.
Elliot is so proud of his trophy and medal he carries
it around in his backpack everywhere he goes.
He even took it to church.
I tried to teach Elliot that he's a champion whether he won the season or not.
He'll always be my champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment