Thursday, April 14, 2011

celebrations

Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary.
It's also Avery's birthday! She's two today!
Marrying Andrew is the best decision I ever made.
He just makes me so happy.
Now that's one fine lookin' guy!

I've been reflecting on how far we've come since
we met, started dating, and got married.
We've been through a lot (good and bad) and
I'm so glad we did it together.

Come through memory lane with me. Here are places Andrew and I
went to between July 2007 and April 2008.
These were just after Elliot was born so I'm a little chunky.
{Whitby Abbey, Whitby, England}
{top: a street in Belgium, inside York Minster, York}
{bottom: York, bowling on a date, Portsmouth?}
{Stonehenge, castle ruins}
{London, Leeds Armories Museum}
{top: Beverly Westwood - where Andrew proposed to me,
Craven Park watching Hull Kingston Rovers - our rugby team.}
{bottom: Leeds Armories Museum, Nana's house}

I'm glad I can look back and see five years well spent.
I really look forward to see what our future has in store for us!

Andrew, if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment