Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sewing Again

Master Elliot gets to lead What are YOU Wearing Wednesday today. A lot of his clothes are second hand from my nephew a year older than him which is why I haven't posted him yet but he was so cute in his dad's tie that I couldn't resist sharing.
Master Elliot:
shirt - Children's Place
vest - Children's Place
slacks - Gymboree
shoes - second hand
tie - thrifted, his dad's
Miss Avery:
cardigan - H&M
shirt - Old Navy (recent purchase)
skirt - sewn by ME!
shoes - thrifted, Old Navy
hair clip - Simply Memzelle
Me again:
cardigan - Target
shirt - sewn by ME!
skirt - Old Navy
shoes - my sister

I'm proud of the fact that I sewed this shirt. Once again, I didn't use a pattern which is why it didn't turn out how I wanted it. Needless to say, I can't wear it without a cardigan unless I risk revealing obvious mistakes. The shirt is totally pooching in the second picture. Did you notice Mr. Freeman's peace sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment