Tuesday, September 28, 2010

8 truths about Marilyn

I thought it would be interesting to share with you some relatively interesting truths about me.

1. I have lived in 9 residences my whole life; all of which are in Arizona or England.

2. I have no favorite color.

3. My feet are the crustiest on earth. Srsly, they are like whoa.

4. My first crush was to a guy named Roger M. in second grade.

5. I may or may not be obsessed with asian tv. (More about that another time.)

6. I have been married for 4 1/2 years and I still have a bank account in my maiden name.

7. I was 17 when I had my first kiss.

8. I HATE pepper when I am pregnant. (this is not an announcement - i am not prego)

Ok, now it's your turn! Please share because I'm dying to know more about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment