Friday, September 24, 2010

Hunger Games

Have you heard of this book? Who hasn't? Well, I read The Hunger Games as well as the two books that follow it; Catching Fire and Mockingjay. They were really good but I was considerably disappointed in the last one. I kept reading it hoping it would get better but it was so dark.

I look forward to seeing the film that will be out in 2013. If you haven't read it I can't give it a fully recommend it as a favorite but it was good enough for me to stay up late to read it (and I mean late) and my sleep is precious to me so that's saying a lot.

I'm really missing Mr. Freeman right now because he's camping but at least I've been busy. A good kind of busy. He's sleeping in his hammock tonight for the first time. I wonder how that will go?

No comments:

Post a Comment