Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lesson Learned

I colored my hair! It turned out darker than I had in mind but it works.

So yesterday was Westwood's and Mountain View's Homecoming. My blood runs deep orange with my loyalty towards Westwood but I live in Mountain View boundaries and my kids might go there some day so I guess it's an OK school too.
(See the before and after)
My sister's friend, Angie went to Mountain View's Homecoming and I did her hair. Angie is such a sweet girl!
Ruth, my baby sister, went to Westwood Homecoming, She borrowed my black jacket and I did her make-up. It was her first dance.

She looked really cute.
I remember going to those dances and having fun! I was such a nerd in high school so my favorite part of the dances wasn't socializing but dressing up. I was so nerdy I even practiced in the orchestra room during lunch.

So Mr. Freeman got back from camping yesterday and the first thing I asked him was how it went sleeping in the hammock. Apparently it was too small so he tried to sleep in his sleeping back on the floor which would have been fine if it weren't for everyone else's snoring. Lesson learned! Bring ear plugs!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Marilyn!!! Thank you so much for you help for both Angie and me!!!

    ReplyDelete