Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Twin a.k.a. Zooey Deschanel

So . . . last week, when my hair looked like this, one of my activity day girls (from church) asked me if I was wearing a wig. Srsly? I haven't been asked that for years. (Yes, I have been asked that before.) That's too bad, because I really like my hair. Don't you love the tact of children? I just laughed. What would you say? Don't worry, no permanent scars. "Sticks and stones, love."

Today now that my hair looks like this someone told me I look like Zooey Deschanel. Thanks Julie! You deserve a Sprinkles cupcake. No, three Sprinkles cupcakes. Strange what a hair color can do to change someone's look.
Let's look at some of Zooey's looks now that I'm her twin.




Wow! What a babe! I've always thought she has a great sense of style. So classy. Such pretty eyes. Now that I'm her look-a-like I like her even more. Now if only my hair would grow faster, *Umhmph* not to mention the pounds I need to shed, so we can truly be twins.

Note: I want you to know that I did not change my hair to look like Zooey's. In fact, I wanted my hair more red, but now that I have it I love it. Also, Zooey and I must be bosom buddies.

Who is your "twin"? What is the funniest thing someone said to you about how you look?

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. My doppelgänger
    http://meetthethomsons.blogspot.com/2010/04/c-doppelganger.html

    I love Zooey Deschanel. She has such an amazing voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you looked like you were 5 years younger and super cute. And by the way...sprinkles cupcakes taste like poo next to SugarMama's cupcakes! if you havent tried one you are truly missing out!!!There store is just around the corner in the old mervyns building...try it!

    ReplyDelete