Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The grey cardigan

I love this boy! What a character.Once again Master Elliot leads the What are You Wearing Wednesday. He picked out this green shirt out of three choices and LOVES it. I noticed that the ties Mr. Freeman picks to put on his son are the thrift store ones he thinks are ugly. What's he thinking? This tie is awesome!
Master Elliot:
shirt - Target, recent purchase
tie- thrifted, his dad's
trousers - Children's Place
shoes - second hand
I know, she wore the same shirt last week and cardigan the last two weeks but it's my favorite! This grey cardigan is definitely a staple clothing item in her closet.
Miss Avery:
shirt - Old Navy, recent purchase
cardigan - H &M, recent purchase
necklace - a boutique
skirt - Old Navy, recent purchase
shoes - Target
bracelet - made by me
Recognize my dress? This is the same one I wore for family pictures in July. I like how comfy it is and how it can go with anything and I can dress it up or dress it down.
Me: dressed simple and comfortable
dress - Anthropologie
belt - Anthropologie
nylons - Target
shoes - I don't remember but they're my favorite!
earrings - you can't see them in the picture but they're big white flowers from Contagious in down town Mesa.

Have a lovely Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment