Sunday, November 22, 2020

eggnog taste test

Last night we did our first eggnog taste test night.  We've don't rooter taste test night a couple times, and cheese once so this was a fun to try something different.  I had hoped to try them with another family but the two families I asked the husbands don't like eggnog so we just kept it us.  Eggnog is one of those things people have strong feelings about.

We had five brands or varieties and I didn't want anyone to be influenced by branding so I went ahead and numbered and poured ahead.




The Kroger pumpkin flavor was the most popular.  Zara and I really like the Almond Nog from Aldi's.  It has half the sugar as the rest so you can have more than a gulp without being overwhelmed by the richness.  My next favorite is Knudsen.  Shamrock was a little but spicier and Market Pantry from Target was a little sweeter and not a favorite.


 Any suggestions for our next taste test night?

No comments:

Post a Comment