Monday, November 23, 2020

Beatrix & HER baby

Last week I took Beatrix on a walk.  I ask her if she wants to go in the stroller or wagon and she usually chooses the wagon.  We bring water and snacks to keep her busy and usually a book and that is meant to keep her from wanting to hop out and pull the wagon half the time - it's much slower than when she's in the wagon. 

On the walk she wanted to bring her black baby.  It was a Christmas gift from Andrew's family last year.  Seeing it always makes me smile because I don't think Claire meant to order a black baby.  I also think it's funny that Bea was gifted a baby last year when she was still a baby in diapers (the baby comes with diapers).  Anyway, she's really been into "MY baby" lately.  The baby had her pink clothes on when we left and they were gone when we got home and I had no idea where they were.


 Two days later we went on a walk with Elliot and there the baby clothes were on the bush in front of Jacob and Camille Whiting's house, around the corner from our house.  So glad we found them!

No comments:

Post a Comment