Thursday, November 12, 2020

Beatrix is the best

This was Bea this morning.  She was a handful!  She often is and I love her big feelings and shiny personality.  She cracks me up, and lets people know her feelings and opinions.  She was upset before this photo because she was eating my cereal with me and knocked it over and got milk on my phone and I was upset so she got upset.  Life is never boring with Beatrix.

Last night she was so cute.  All the other kids were in bed and Andrew and I were just talking.  She just grabbed the cashews from the pantry and helped herself.  I took a video of their conversation about who in our family are girls or boys.  She's so smart and funny to listen to.

I've taken more sleeping kid photos of Zara and Bea out of all my kids.  They're just so sweet.  Beatrix sucks her two fingers just like Avery did. Avery used to put her other arm across her face when she sucked her fingers and Beatrix prefers to touch "moley" when she's tired.  Moley is my mole on my neck or Andrew's skin tag on his neck.

She wanted to help with dinner so I let her stir the mixed berry puree that was for our waffle dinner.  She kept poking her fingers in and licking them.

Beatrix and I often go on walks in the morning.  I ask her if she wants to go in the wagon or stroller and most often she picks the wagon.  I've learned to put shoes on her because she usually wants to walk the wagon herself at some point.  We also have snacks and a book so she doesn't get bored.  Our mornings have been so nice lately so it's something we look forward to.  She's also holding Zara's sleeping mask for some reason. :)


^ ^ little helper ^ ^

We all love being with Beatrix. She says trampoline so cute and often loves to jump with someone.


Lately she takes a nap around 11:30 - 2:00.  After he naps she often wants lots of snuggles.  I love how cuddly she is.  Physical touch is definitely one of her main love languages.

When I put her down for a nap I'll tuck her in with a blanket but she usually ends up like this at some point.  That Snow White was a Christmas gift from Santa last year.  Ruth's kids have a couple of those plush dolls from the Disney store and sometimes when we visit Beatrix will walk around with one.


 This gluten free cauliflower crust pizza is a favorite from Costco.  We love our little girly and couldn't imagine life without her.  I was only planning on posting a couple photos but couldn't pick just a couple.  All of these photos are from the last week or so.  She's the one I spend the most time with and wouldn't have it any other way.  She's such a big personality and we all adore Bea. 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment