Friday, March 30, 2018

Sunday curls

 This year Andrew and I have made more of an effort to go on weekly dates.  We've only missed two weeks so far!  Our usual babysitter is only available on Saturday nights so it's been a long time since I've been home before bedtime to put curlers in the girls hair for church.  This last Saturday Nora watched our kids for a lunch date so we were able to have baths, a family movie night and I was home to put curlers in the girls hair!  As much as I love Saturday dates, I forgot how nice it is to take it easy and having a family night on a Saturday.  Especially because we have 8:30 church Sunday morning.
 Zara has thinner, shorter hair so I usually use rag curlers for her hair.
For Avery I use these bendy foam curlers and for both girls I put them in with their hair damp after a bath and add a little Herbal Essence mousse to keep the curl.
Loving how close these girls are. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish it were as easy to do my hair. I remember my mom doing this to my hair occasionally as a girl. :)

      Delete