Saturday, March 17, 2018

St. Patrick's Day

 Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I broke our my green stash for today and I think everyone still fits the same shirts as last year.  Thank goodness because with it being spring break this week and having sick kids the last few days all my fun St. Patrick's Day plans didn't happen.  My kids are easy to please and didn't know they were missing out on anything.   
 As you can imagine, St. Patrick's Day is not a favorite of Andrew's.  It's right up there with Independence Day.  He did not wear green today.  He did, however, make a green smoothie this morning.  And not just any green smoothie with lots of spinach and kale but one he intentionally added green food coloring to!  When he told me I thought "who is this guy anyway?!".  :)

Well, I hope you wore green and didn't get pinched.  It's been a good one for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment