Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Easter Pageant

 Have you been to the Easter Pageant this year yet?  This is the last week since Easter is this Sunday!  We feel spoiled being able to see family in it.  This year Nora participated as part of the crowd with Maggie and Damon, and my Dad was a High Priest again.  He's done this a few years.  It's easy to spot him because there are only three and he also gets to "play" the rams horn to the recording in one of the first scenes.  My mom also helps back stage and has been doing it for years.  
Normally we go to the dress rehearsal because it's early on a school night.  We already had plans that night so we opted for Friday night so the late night wouldn't interfere with school or early church the next day.
 I asked Elliot before hand what we could bring to make the experience better.  He suggested blankets and popcorn, so that's what we did!  Oh, and some English chocolate.  Andrew really enjoyed his Mars bar.  I passed on the chocolate.  It really hasn't tasted good this pregnancy and that's ok!
 We also brought Cassidy, a friend from church and school who lives down the street.  We love Cassidy with her energetic personality!
Andrew snapped this before it started.  I don't have many pictures with my mom and I love her.  It was a good night.  On the way home we asked everyone to share their favorite part.  Avery loved the ten virgins, Cassidy loved all of it, Andrew loved the part at the end where only the Savior is lit up right before it's over and he's high above the stage, I also love the 10 virgins, the end, and Mary's Lullaby.  I don't remember Zara's favorite part and Rupert just rambled a reply. :)  Hope you make it this year, and better yet, invite someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment