Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday Makeovers!

 Here are those photos I mentioned from the girl's Sunday makeover we did 2 weeks ago.  I even broke out my good camera to capture these pictures. :)  Ever since having an iPhone I just don't break it out often enough and have to be reminded how much better the quality is.
 The only makeup the girls are wearing is sparkly eye liner I got for cheap at Primark in England, my favorite pink lipstick, and some blush.  They felt sooo pretty!
 Love these girlies!!!
 These apple glasses had to make an appearance!  The girls got them the day before for free at the Phoenix Zoo.  We went with our Pogo Pass on the day they had a Zoo race event so there were a lot of fun booths with freebies and activities.  Apparently Andrew took the kids on the same day last year when I was running the Ragnar Del Sol as team captain.  Can't believe that was a year ago!
 Zara's expression just cracks me up here! ;)  She's all business and Avery's all smiles.
 This black and white one I edited with the Afterlight app.  I love how warm and moody it is.  The ones below Avery and Zara edited and they had so much fun!


This might become a monthly Sunday activity!  With 8:30am church this year the afternoons can get a little long.

No comments:

Post a Comment