Saturday, March 24, 2018

playdate makeovers

The first Sunday of spring break I did makeovers on the girls and took some pictures.  I'll have to share some of those photos later because they're so cute.  Of course I always tell the girls they look beautiful without makeup, but everyone loves a little makeover every now and again.  The next day the Bennett girls came over all afternoon so we did makeovers again.  This is something I never did as a kid because my mom hardly wore makeup and didn't have very much.  I, on the other hand, have a dozen lipsticks.  I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to makeup but I love playing around with color.
After doing makeovers I let the girls edit their own selfie with the app Afterlight.  I love this app and use it to edit most of my instagram photos.  I taught them the basics and let them have free reign, something I don't do very often.  We trying to keep screen time to the minimum over here because they're happier when we do and my kids have such great imaginations I want them to continue to develope.  This was such a fun way to be creative and hopefully boost their confidence.
I've tried several photo editing apps but do you have a favorite?  I'm all ears. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment