Thursday, September 20, 2012

call me a runner

Half marathon, march 2012
Seeing this picture makes me feel hopeful again.  As of today I officially feel like a runner again!  I've been running with my friend, Nicole, once a week and she really pushes me hard.  She's training for a half marathon in November which is a week before my triathlon and because of her I have been able to increase my weekly miles and pace.  It's been hard but it feels so good!  This morning we ran 6 miles in an hour!  Wasn't a mile hard like last month?  I can't wait to get this body back into race shape again so I can cross a finish line proud of my time and accomplishments.  It's seriously a drug for me.  Have you ever gotten the race drug?

1 comment:

  1. Wow 6 miles in an hour is great time! Takes me about an hour and a half

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete