Friday, April 13, 2012

A&M circa summer '06

My mom found a cd of pictures from the first couple months after I moved to England and dropped them off  today.  I thought these pics were long gone since I haven't seen them in years so I was so excited to look through them.  Don't we look like babies?!  Actually, I look like a teenager and Andrew looks the same: as handsome as ever.  Since it's our anniversary tomorrow I just had to share a few of the pictures.  The picture above was from June 2006 the first week after I moved to Hull, England.

Andrew's graduation July 2006
Andrew's cousin, Neil's wedding July 2006
It rained right after these pictures.  Can you even imagine a cool, cloudy day mid-July here?
Andrew's parents: Carol and Nev.
Woops!  How did that get in here?
I guess we were really bored one day and this happened.
Andrew's going to kill me for posting this picture but it's too hilarious not to! 
A lot has happened in the 6 years we've been married.  Some of the obvious are our three children but we also moved countries, bought a house, accomplished personal goals like racing, Andrew's gone through about 6 jobs, etc...  We've come a long way and learned a lot of lessons.  I hope the learning never stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment