Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{ you can }

Do you ever just not want to try something just because you know someone will do it way better than you or you just know it won't turn out like you want it to so you don't even try?

I get that feeling a lot and I've really been trying to tackle it.

Who cares it my sewing isn't the greatest? It brings me joy!

Who cares if I'm not the best runner? I compete in races because it's fun and I can!

So what if my parties are cheesy? It makes my kids happy!
Some times it doesn't matter if you're not the best at something.

There will always be someone better at something than you.

Just do it because it brings joy to your life.

Because it makes you happy.

Because you can!

1 comment:

  1. This is so true! I have recently taken up knitting and i have to remember that i'm not doing it to be the best i'm doing it because it makes me happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete