Friday, February 4, 2011

Andrew { phases }

I think I mentioned before about how Andrew goes through "phases". Well, we all do but his are more obvious, and sometimes funny,

A few months ago it was just hammocks. Now it's anything related to Mountain Man Rondevu.

He recently made this knife in preparation for it.
He is so proud of his knife I can't help but be happy for him even though I'm seriously anti-weapon. Good for him!

When you worked so hard and put a lot of thought, time, and energy into something you can't help but love it and be proud of it.

I even feel that way about something as trivial as a hair clip I made for Avery.

No wonder I love my kids so much. They just take so much time, money, energy, and they were made by love.

I just love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment