Thursday, February 10, 2011

chore chart

I have recently been infected with conjunctivitis {bummer} and have been staying at home in order to not make others sick.

Being home has enabled me to get some projects done that I've been wanting to do for a long time like make Elliot a chore chart.

First, I got Elliot new bedding to motivate him and me.

Then I searched online for free chore charts.

There were a lot of good choices so this was very easy. I picked this one because it reflects Elliot and matches his room.

If you want a personalized chore chart there are some great ones on etsy like this one.

I plan on reprinting this chore chart, framing it, and using dry-erase markers to save on paper and color ink.

Elliot's so excited to sleep with new bedding and I'm excited he actually wants to clean up after himself.


The hardest part will be staying on top of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment