Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wardrobe Wednesday

So I can still see my feet, which I will enjoy as long as I can.  This pregnancy has been different than my other three.  Well, they have all been different but this time I'm hotter and heavier.  I usually only gain 20-25 lbs. during my pregnancies, which is on the lower side, but I have nearly already reached 25 lbs. and still have more than two months to go!  * sigh * I'm just trying to remind myself that this is all temporary and a healthy baby is the goal.  Today I have my glucose test.  Wish me luck!  At the birthing center instead of drinking that vile orange drink for the test I'm eating 28 Jelly Belly jelly beans 45 minutes before my appointment.  Why doesn't every lab do that?!  In these photos I'm 27 weeks.
Andrew has been so patient with me in taking these photos.  He deserves a big pat on the back.
scalloped collar top - Anthropologie
pleated skirt - thrifted
shoes - Old Navy, similar
bow earrings - Forever 21, similar
braided belt - H&M, similar

No comments:

Post a Comment