Sunday, October 7, 2012

bits and pieces

Over the weekend we stayed home a lot to watch General Conference.  So I'm really excited about the change in missionary age.  It's already effected so many people including my sister, Ruth.  She turns 19 in February and wants to turn in her mission papers and serve a full-time mission next year.  It feels like she just graduated from high school but I couldn't be more excited for her!

So here are some snippets from the weekend.

Watching General Conference from the laptop.
Baking
Here's the {mostly} finished office! 
This girl has turned me into a human Kleenex!
I spontaneously began painting this bathroom over the weekend.  This is the before picture.
I love seeing these three play together.  Also, Zara has begun pulling herself up against everything.
This week is October Break so I look forward to finding fun things to do with Elliot and Avery!

No comments:

Post a Comment