Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving weekend

I'm a little late posting these but we had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.  It started off with the pie making, I mentioned, a tradition that Julie made more special with a little pie announcement.  She likes to announce these things with subtlety.   I had a bad cold most of the week which caused me to miss out on the Turkey Trot but I still ate my Thanksgiving meal with gusto.  Elliot and Avery ate more than last year, which wasn't difficult since all Elliot had was ham and Avery pie.  On Friday we took some family pictures of Julie, James and Josie and took the opportunity to snap of few family pics of us as well.  That was interesting!  Saturday was a special day.  Someone turned 27 and someone else turned 9 months (hint).

I don't know about you, but I am really looking forward to Christmas.
This week we plan putting some Christmas lights on our house,
buying a Christmas tree,
get my hair done (I'm itching for change),
making homemade ornaments for Andrew's family,
and celebrating Andrew's 32 b-day Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment