Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the whole family joins in

I'm really excited to share with you for the first time the whole Freeman family for What are You Wearing Wednesday. Most of the time Avery and I are the only ones featured but I thought it'd be fun to do all of us.


As you can see, we had a lot of fun taking these pictures. It was very diverting watching everyone pose for the camera. Elliot is all boy, Andrew relishes in being the center of attention, Avery is fond of feeling pretty, and I'd rather be behind the camera.
Andrew is a little picky about how his shoes fit.
We looked for ones like these all over the place.
Who knew we'd find the most comfy ones at Big 5?
Andrew:
tie- thrifted
sweater - Old Navy, recent purchase
shirt - Target
slacks - Target
watch - gifted
shoes - Big 5 Sports, recent purchase
I thought my hair was a disappointment when I left the house
but looking back it turned out alright. It's kind of hard to tell but I have two braids going across the front and then I twisted the sides back into a pony tail.
Me:
top - clothing exchange
strawberry earrings - made my yours truly
undershirt - DEB
belt - thrifted
skirt - Old Navy
thigh highs - Target
shoes - clothing exchange
Elliot told me the other day that his goal in life is to become a pirate.
He is seriously such a funny kid.
Elliot:
shirt - Target
vest - Children's Place
cordoroy's - H&M, recent purchase
shoes - gifted
sword - gifted
She picked out her dress and I helped with the rest.
Avery:
headband - made by yours truly
dress - made by yours truly
shirt - Target
necklace - boutique
broach - made by yours truly
leggings - walmart
boots - Once Upon a Child, originally Walmart

Ok. Now it's your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment