Thursday, July 25, 2013

Martin wedding | part 1

Almost two weeks ago my best friend, Julie Dangerfield, got married to James Martin.  I have to mention this irony but my sister, Julie, also married a James and their last name is Manning.  So I have two Julie and James M's is my life that are very important to me.
Julie was absolutely glowing and beautiful and stunning and even those words don't do her justice.  I can only imagine how James felt.  Lucky guy!  It was wonderful being a part of their sealing and wedding day and I enjoyed snapping some pictures and being the Matron of Honor (yes!).  Such a mature title, and a true honor.
Julie, you have wonderful years ahead of you!  I'm so glad you found your other half!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous wedding it was! I believe that nothing is as hard as planning a perfect wedding ceremony. We want bronze and black themed ceremony at one of the wedding venues Los Angeles but are confused with the décor and a lot of other things. It would be great if you could help regarding it.

    ReplyDelete