Friday, June 29, 2012

someone is growing up

Time seems to have escaped me. I don't like going too long between posts because I feel like I have to catch up.  But I won't.  At least, not everything.

Yesterday Zara had her four month check up.  FOUR MONTH!  She's been such a darling to me I just can't stand watching her grow so fast.  Because I want a record of her facts, here they are before I forget.

:: weight - 12 lbs 10oz., 25 percentile
:: length - 26 inches, 97th percentile

Yep, she sure lengthened out the last two months.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  To be perfectly honest, no matter how short/long, chubby/lean, tanned/fair (etc) Zara is I will always think she's perfect, because she's my baby.  Oh yes, all mine!  And I'm enjoying every minute of the sunshine she brings to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment