Sunday, October 18, 2020

2020 primary program parts

This year for the primary program instead of singing and sharing in person during sacrament meeting it will online.  We were asked to submit each child's parts where the primary presidency gave some suggested prompt questions, and we practiced the songs at home too.  Here's what we submitted: (this is Avery's last time)


 Avery: "My family has grown closer during this unique time by watching out for each other while we stayed together during quarantine."



Zara: "I like the Book of Mormon story of when Jesus Christ came.  He healed the blind and sick, and taught. I love it when Jesus prayed with the children because I feel closer to Him."


Rupert: "I liked helping my daddy plant winter grass.  I feel Heavenly Father's love when I serve others.  I just like doing like Jesus and doing Come Follow Me."

^ ^ Rupert's self portrait of thinking about Jesus. ^ ^

We have amazing Primary leaders who have been so good about reaching out and planning Covid - friendly activities this year.  I can't wait to see how the program turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment