Sunday, August 12, 2018

a little engagement photoshoot

 If you know me at all, you know I love to take photos.  A lot.  It's always been hobby and sometimes I'll photograph family and friends on the side.  This cute couple are getting married in a couple months and I got the chance to gift them with an engagement shoot.  I think this was my first and I want to do another one!  I know Tarin from church and she's marrying her return missionary and high school sweetheart, Hayden.  Photo overload next because they're such a cute couple and you can easily see their love for each other.  They made my job easy.
They pretty much laughed and kissed and flirted the whole time.  I was pretty much invisible unless I wanted them to turn toward the light or something.  Can't wait to get their wedding invite in the mail. So excited for these two!

2 comments: