Monday, June 18, 2018

Father of FIVE


 I still haven't shared about our little baby apart from a mention in yesterdays post but we had a baby and we love her so much!  I'm crazy about her and love these photos Julie Larson took less than two weeks after she was born so I'll share some daddy ones here in honor of Father's Day yesterday. 


We never met Julie before the shoot but I found her through instagram and love her work.  She's so talented and was so great to work with, I totally recommend her for baby or family photos.  I mean, it helps that we have a perfect baby to photograph and some cute kids. ;)


* Pure magic! *


Andrew is such a fun and patient dad.  He balances me out so well in parenting.  He comes up with great solutions when we're struggling with a child, even when I think my ideas are better at first. ;)  Andrew is a hard working and is a good balance between being laid back but not settling.


And look at that beautiful little face!  She's already grown since this picture and I'm trying to soak up every moment with her but it's still going too fast.  It's hard knowing she's our last but we feel good about it too.

I'll make sure to share some more photos because they are so good!  I also haven't written the birth story anywhere yet so maybe I'll do that later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment