Tuesday, January 19, 2021

going to miss this

Julie and James Manning family returned to their home in Hawaii last Friday after 2 1/2 months in Arizona and they are really going to be missed.  One of the reasons I'll miss them is because Julie and i worked out and did strength training about twice a week.

Kristy and I were working out together before they moved to England and I hardly did strength again until Julie came into town.  On our last morning Julie brought Josie so I woke up Avery and Zara to join us!  Of course Beatrix woke up in the process and later Rupert also wanted to be a part of it. 

These are the least glamorous photos in the least glamorous garage but it was a fun time I'll miss.  Look at Beatrix with her 3 lb. weight and the stretch band on her legs! :)  

Happy for the Manning's they're back home though.  It was difficult getting back and they missed their home.  I mean, it is Hawaii!!

No comments:

Post a Comment