Thursday, January 21, 2021

Conner & Courtney part 2

 



This is such a humbling and incredible experience to be a small part of Conner & Courtney's special day.  They are an amazing couple and I hope to photograph them again!  I posted the temple phone photos here, and part 1 here.

The photos above were taken by Grant, Courtney's brother on his camera (as well as the last two).  The rest of the photos were taken by me on Grant's camera.  Part 1 photos were all by me on my camera.  I left my camera battery on charge at home for the temple pictures.  Learned that lesson the hard way. ;)




^ ^ Coolest family.  Seriously, the Ellsworth are some of my favorite people. ^ ^




^ ^ Taylor family also really cool. ^ ^










It looked like they had a wonderful ring exchange.  They have so may family and friends rooting for them.  Such an exciting day and a charming couple.  

No comments:

Post a Comment