Saturday, January 16, 2021

Conner & Courtney temple

 

^ ^ Love the words on the temple in this photo ^ ^


As a photographer I had a big first a couple weeks ago.  I got to photograph for a wedding!  Allison Ellsworth, from my ward, asked if I could fill in last minute as photographer for her son Conner who was getting sealed in the Phoenix temple to Courtney Peterson.  Such a privilege! 

Conner and Courtney are the cutest couple, of course.  So east going and very much happy love birds, they made my job easy!  Speaking of my job, these photos are all on my phone because the one job I had to do I failed at when I realized the camera battery was on charge at home. :/  Talk about humbling experience.  Thankfully Courtney's brother had a DSLR I borrowed for the rest of the temple photos which he sent to me to edit later, and I had my camera for the photos before the luncheon.  Lesson learned!




They look so comfortable and happy.  Allison said she already felt like a part of the family before the wedding. 


The week before the wedding when Allison asked me to be the photographer she said there weren't plans for a wedding cake so I volunteered to take care of it.  Jordan Sowards gets the real credit though.  I looked up simple wedding cake inspiration on pinterest and send Jordan some photos and she really delivered!  The cake was just stunning!  I picked the eucalyptus up at Trader Joe's for simple decorating and later learned that was what was on the tables for the reception dinner.  So glad it came together.




Since Andrew gifted me an Instax camera, with poloroid-like film, it was fun figuring it out on a cute couple.  Still learning the best way to get a good picture but these went home with them after taking a quick picture on my phone.

Looking forward to editing the rest of the photos when the kids are back to in person school.

No comments:

Post a Comment