Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Hole in the Rock


 At the end of April I hadn't gone an any hikes yet and was running out of time.  Easter weekend started the new month so I knew it needed to be squeezed in during the week.  Hiking at least once a month is a goal this year so I ended up doing one doable with Beatrix.  Hole in the Rock is an old favorite and very short.  After tripping once Beatrix ended up being held half the time and was a good trooper.

It was surprising how busy the trail was for 9:00am on a school day!  This was the first time we hiked back around the north side.  I did't know the trail continued there since I've always come up and down the south side.  There's a nice park near where we parked that Beatrix had fun playing in after hiking.

So sunny!



A short and sweet hike and now I am 3+ hikes in three months!  Still need to decide on our April hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment