Sunday, April 18, 2021

12 year old birthday girl

Avery is officially 12 years old now!  Here are some snippets of her day.  She opened presents when I got home from my run.  She loved clothes and she definitely got some, as well as some earrings, spiral hair ties, and an "A" necklace.


With early release and postponing her piano lesson we had time to get some Joe's BBQ and pazookies at Oreganos, some of our favorite birthday freebies.  That mac and cheese is soooo good! and I tried the pork and beans for the first time and it's a winner for me.




I love that these sisters have built in BBF's for life.  Especially Avery and Zara, but Bea will catch up and I hope they stay close friends in their adult years.

Downtown Gilbert is such a popular area with lots of cool restaurants and murals.  We couldn't resist taking some photos.




The balloon is from the Young Women Presidency.


The water is still cold but that hasn't stopped the kids from getting in the pool next door.



We love our Avery!  She shares our anniversary but we do what we can to celebrate Avery on her day and often have a special date on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment