Friday, April 9, 2021

Easter Sunday

 

I uploaded the photos from my phone and they went out of order and I’m just leaving it. ;)  We had such a wonderful Easter Sunday this year. I got from my Sunday morning walk and was braiding Bea’s hair when the Weber family showed up on our doorstep! They are visiting from New Mexico. We just spent spring break with them so this was a surprise. 

They ended up staying for both morning and afternoon conference sessions. The contributed snacks we got to char in between. Not sure the kids got much out of conference this time 😂 but everyone was happy.

And now for egg hunt photos. Rupert was up well before 6:00am trying to get everyone up for the egg hunt. Asking him to eat breakfast gave us a little more time in bed. :) 

Elliot is getting old for the hunt but he helped Bea before finding his eggs and then happily ate his candy after, just like the other four.










 

We ended the day with a family Easter dinner potluck at my parents and the day couldn’t have ended better. We brought the ham, rolls, and some brownies with Cadbury eggs in them and everything tasted so yummy. Love living near family!

No comments:

Post a Comment