Monday, April 19, 2021

15 year anniversary


 It's pretty amazing we're reached 15 years together.  Gosh, we've come a long way and have gone through a lot together and I'm really proud of us!

I mentioned this before but we share our anniversary with Avery's birthday, so we decided to have our "anniversary date" on Saturday.  We've been going to the same restaurant to celebrate for the past several years (apart from last year because of covid) and that's where we went again.  Andrew made dinner reservations at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill in Gilbert.  

Everything we've ordered there has been so good!  I tried the BLT salad and it really hit the spot! The chocolate cake is probably my favorite but there just room in my belly for it this time. ;)




After dinner we planned on getting a Thai foot massage but accidentally ended up with a body massage.  That was interesting!  This was our second time at this location, last time Christ and Kristy came, and I loved the foot massage but Andrew didn't.  It went similar this time too. :)  Andrew loves me and it was a great anniversary date.

Still hoping to have a staycation in the the not too distant future, it just didn't work out this month with Father's and sons campout last weekend, a wedding shoot this weekend, and Bea's birthday next weekend.  We're thinking Flagstaff since that's where we met.

No comments:

Post a Comment