Thursday, April 11, 2019

Jr. High is around the corner


Yesterday Elliot, Beatrix and I met up with Andrew at Heritage Academy to do a tour.  We're hoping to make a final decision on Jr. High this weekend!  While waiting for Andrew we had a little impromptu photo shoot.  Elliot impressed with me his photography skills.

This 10 minute photo shoot was the highlight of my day.  I'm trying to pay more attention to what brings me pleasure so I can create more of that.  Sometimes life just passes us by and we don't stop to think what made us happy or brought us joy that day.  Here's to living a but more intentionally!


 My oldest and my youngest!  You know, all these photos are just form my iPhone.  Crazy amazing, right?!  It's amazing how far technology has come in my lifetime, in the last 10 years, in the last 2 years!  

One of my favorite hobbies is editing photos on my phone.  I have several photo apps, and have purchased several filters as well.  I was thinking about making a post here about some of that.  It would be nice to have a lot of my favorite photo editing tips and apps in one place. :)  What do you think?



Hard to believe Beatrix will be ONE in a couple weeks.  Nooo!  My babies' first year is always my favorite and with Beatrix being my last it feels like an extra big milestone.

Just for fun here's my outfit deets:
shirt - Target - critical mom uniform staple
pink bandana - Madewell (mine was clearance!)
bag - Fawn Design (I got this on a big sale!)
jeans - H&M - Yep! mom jeans
yellow shoes - Old Navy
Beatrix swaddle - Clementine Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment