Thursday, April 4, 2019

April is here


I sure do love this bunch!  Elliot struggles with wanting to take these #freemankidselfie photos and as much as I don't like it I understand.  They all take turns not wanting to be in a photo.  In the photo above Elliot was showing me how to snap since I was failing at trying to get Beatrix to look up.  Well it worked! :) 

It's a little hard to believe that Elliot won't be in elementary school next year!  We still haven't decided which school he's going to and it feels like a big decision.  We want Elliot to be a part of the decision process and so far we have it down to two schools.  He and Andrew visited one already and the three of us will visit the other one next week.

 


A couple weeks ago I can across this app I've heard of before called One Second Everyday.  It's exactly what it sounds like it is!  You pick one second from a video each day and compile it at the end of the month.  Videography is something I've wanted to tap into more for a long time but it left me feeling overwhelmed. Thankfully this app is super user friendly!

I still feel new to this video world but plan to make a least one a month from here on.  I know it's something me and the kids will appreciate down the road.


This weekend is the much anticipated General Conference weekend!  That means I get to bake homemade cinnamon rolls and the kids color while we take notes on talks given by our prophet and general authorities.   Out prophet Pres. Nelson has been in over a year now and so many changes have happened in the church since then.  There have been so many rumors about what new things might change in the church this weekend but I'd rather wait it out and see!

These are exciting times to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  If you want to know more go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment