Thursday, November 19, 2020

Taylor family photoshoot

 

Last Saturday was the Taylor family photo shoot.  It's photo season, and I definitely felt rusty.  Some of the lighting was tricky and I did my best but have a lot of learning to do in that area as a photographer.  I also struggle feeling satisfied with how to edit.  I've been using Photoshop elements with Radlab filters for years but most people know if the photo composition is less than ideal, a filter can help but not solve that problem.



Ben Taylor, the dad, is Rachel Willis' brother and hiked the Grand Canyon with me last month.  He son James (on the far left) and Marianne (with the mustache) also hiked with us.  It was James' first time like mine and Rachel's.






Such a cute family!


Wish I took more flower photos!  The last part of the shoot was in a rose garden at the Val Vista Lakes neighborhood and some of the roses were just stunning!  Especially those English roses with all the petals.  Sometimes they look like peonies.  This is making me want to plant rose bushes in my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment