Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Saint Patrick’s day

Happy St. Patrick’s day! We actually completely forgot this morning so we added all the green later in the day.
 

Zara has some cute green bows. 


For dinner I made Dublin Coddle and salad for some Irish inspired dinner and some green. The recipe is from Fed and Fit’s website. Andrew has been working towards an anti inflammatory diet and this fit the bill.  


Green selfie! I’ve had this trusty old shirt several years and bring it out for this day every year.

Hope you had fun today.  

Life has felt extra lately so I haven’t been hear as much as I wanted to. From Andrew’s hernia to Spring Break and friends and family stuff I’m looking forward to a break. ;). The last few days my phone has been turning off and restarting every couple minutes whenever I’m using it, so I’m really looking forward to the replacement phone in the mail. Nothing like your phone to stop working to make you appreciate things that are working even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment