Thursday, December 17, 2020

cookie exchange

 


Rachel invited me to a cookie exchange with her family.  It's something they started this year and will likely continue.  I got carried away and made 12 dozen Cookie in a Cloud when only 7 were need to bring to the exchange (an 8th dozen at home for yourself).  Making all these cookies took me back to Jacob Lake Inn, summer 2005, when I worked in the bakery and baking these cookies and more every other day were the norm.  We were able to give 9 plates of cookies away already and have enough for two more.  That's including the cookies from the exchange we mixed together.





Time consuming but worth it.  My cookies were a favorite!



Look forward to seeing these ladies next year!  Maybe I'll start one with my sisters or friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment